On this page, we review common conditions/rules applicable to the modification of Tagging and Sentiment results. In either case, select your dataset and click on Bulk Editor.
On the main Bulk Editor page click on the Tags button on the top left. A new page with open on which you can
- Select which tagging result you wish to study
- See lists of the most and least frequent tags on your dataset as well as tags assigned to documents with the highest positive and negative sentiment
- Use the three predefined conditions over tags:
- List untagged documents: this can help you find patterns among the untagged documents which can lead to defining new tags.
- List documents under the most frequent tags in your dataset which can lead to breaking those tags into child categories
- List document under the least frequent tags in your dataset which can lead to combining those tags into other tags
On the main Bulk Editor page click on the Sentiment button on the top left. A new page with open on which you can
- Select which sentiment results you wish to analyse
- Categorize the sentiment results based on another field
- Use the two predefined conditions over sentiments:
- List documents with positive sentiment
- List documents with negative sentiment
Updated 4 days ago