Rename/Combine Tags allows you to rename tags that are generated by other workflows. A great functionality of this workflow is to move from different child tags to one parent tag. For example Lighting, Air-conditioning and Water Leakage are all child categories of HouseHold Issues.
Once you have uploaded your data,
- Run one of the tagging workflow such as Generate AI Tags
- Select your dataset and click on Rename/Combine Tags under workflows.
- Follow the setup steps as explained below:
- Select the tag field whose values you want o use
- Type in the original tag value(s) and your desired replacing tag for each one
- Enter a name for the new field which will be added to your dataset to store the results
- Once done with the setup execute the workflow
After the workflow is finalized, you can see the new field is added to your original dataset.
Updated 7 days ago