Relevance AI's Bulk Editor is an advanced tool designed to facilitate large dataset modifications. This is done by applying a variety of user-defined rules. The Bulk Editor is geared towards editing larger datasets, but also allows for single-entry modification.
All is done through 3 main steps:
- Define what you are looking for
- Define the change(s) you have in mind
- Apply the change(s)
In the sample below, we are working on a dataset in which exists a field named "Content". This field has undergone AI-Tagging workflow. But some entries have not been labelled. Here, we are searching for documents that are left untagged and are similar in meaning to "great". The goal is to tag them with "Great App".
The main components of Bulk Editor are marked in the picture below:
- Tags and Sentiment buttons: These two buttons provide you with common rules related to tags(i.e. code frames) and sentiment when looking at data
- Select Field drop-down menu: To select the desired field to look at
- A list of all values existing under the selected field
- Search For box: This is where you define your rule(s) to access the documents matching specific conditions
- Bulk Edit box: This is where you define what modification(s) to apply to the selected documents
- Result box: This is where you see documents matching your defined conditions
Updated 4 days ago