Relevance AI allows you to work with many data types (structured and unstructured).
Common data types include:
- Textual: any string value such as names, descriptions, reviews, email address
- Image: Relevance AI needs a URL to access your image data
- Numerical: numerics are values composed of digits, such as prices, rankings, and phone number
- Date: dates in “yyyy-mm-dd” format can be processed by Relevance AI
- Arrays: arrays are lists of items, such as lists of strings (e.g. lists of keywords), or vectors (i.e. list of numbers).
Updated 30 days ago
Did this page help you?